Spring craft – making some flowers
We love the turn of seasons. Not only does it change things up a bit, but it gives us a different focus for craft with the kids. Spring craft is full of bright colours, moving us out of winter and into fresh ideas. We’re focusing on flowers today. Flower craft is great, as it is often fast and easy – perfect for those with short attention spans!
Planning on making all? Click to the end, for our shopping list (don’t worry – it’s short!)
Here is our top picks of Spring Craft Flower ideas.
This piece of craft is so cute – it is from Twitchetts.com
You will need :
- Coloured paper – construction paper is best as it is a little heavier than others. One sheet from each color of the rainbow and one sheet of white.
- Pen or Marker.
- Glue Stick.Read the instructions here ->
2. The cutest Daisy flowers!
Oh we love these. And these are simple and bright from easypeasyfun!
You will need:
- circle paper punch – or you can just cut out circles. Seriously though – if you buy one of these, you will use it ALL the time!
- paper in a variety of colors (regular print paper or again, construction paper is good.)
- paper cutter or scissors
- green paper drinking straws
- tape – clear or patterned.
3. Tissue Paper flowers (great for the littlies!)
This one is great for the toddlers. Simply download this template, grab colored tissue paper, and off you go!
We found this one on the messforless website – they give full instructions, but it’s a pretty simple one.
You will need:
- The template
- Squares of colored tissue paper
- Bright coloured paper, OR colored construction paper
- Tissue Paper
- Circle Paper Punch
- Green paper drinking straws
Would you like some more ideas on Craft? Click here to browse our Craft with Kids area of the website, or check out these books: